ARTICLE: Addressing Health Care’s Challenges
Thu, 9 Oct 2014
In this video, Johns Hopkins HealthCare President Patricia M.C. Brown shares the ways Johns Hopkins can help you connect to the innovative, evidence-based programs we are developing to make an impact on population health.
- We can help you understand the health of your population.
- We can help you address the health care needs of your population.
- We can help you navigate the complex practice and business of medicine.
And finally, we can help facilitate long-term collaborations that accelerate health care innovations, from the clinical unit to the board room…domestically and around the world.
And here’s what to expect in this brief, bi-monthly newsletter:
- News about clinical breakthroughs at Johns Hopkins that will positively impact the health and wellness of employees, patients, and communities.
- The latest updates on Johns Hopkins innovators and how they’re working to improve health care one step at a time.
- Updates about events and materials where our faculty and their programs will be featured.
- Industry feed back about solutions from Johns Hopkins.
We invite you to register on our website to continue receiving this e-newsletter, access special Solution information, private webinars and important statistical data associated with our polls and industry trends.