Do You Know What’s Driving Your Health Care Costs?
You know your health care costs are rising. To bend that curve, employers, payers and providers must analyze and understand the health and care of their population. Johns Hopkins health care data analysts can help.
Using the most advanced tools, including the Johns Hopkins ACG® System, our population health experts can analyze your data and help to:
- Identify at-risk employees, members or patients
- Design provider engagement strategies
- Understand disease patterns
- Develop and evaluate care programs
- Allocate resources and understand actuarial implications
Our team of population health experts has analyzed the data of hundreds of millions of people worldwide. We then recommend interventions to improve your population’s health and impact your health care costs.
Learn more about the Johns Hopkins ACG System on their website.
Watch the Johns Hopkins approach to population health analytics in this video: