Mobile apps and Web-based decision-support tools for infectious diseases (including Zika Virus), HIV, diabetes and psychiatry.
DR. PAUL AUWAERTER INTRODUCES
The Johns Hopkins POC-IT Guides™
It can be difficult for health care providers to have up-to-date evidence-based clinical decision support tools available to them at the point of care.
POC-IT (Point Of Care – Information Technology) Guides—available on the web and mobile devices—are designed for real-time use at the bedside or in the exam room in both primary- and specialty-care clinical settings.
- ABX Guide
- Includes free Zika Virus module
- HIV Guide
- Psychiatry Guide
- Diabetes Guide
- CME program library including:
- Clinical dialogues: Video-based Roundtable discussions
- eCase Challenges: Text-based case studies
- Guide Formats: Web, Mobile
- Designed for real-time use at the bedside or in the exam room in both primary and specialty care clinical settings
- Distills complex material into need-to-know bulleted information
- Easily accessible, rapidly viewed and frequently updated to meet time-strapped clinicians’ needs
- Offers CME credits
Users are able to easily search the site, quickly navigate to the needed information, and apply the information promptly and seamlessly at the point of care. Developed and maintained by clinical experts at Johns Hopkins Medicine, the ABX Guide, the HIV Guide, the Diabetes Guide, and the Psychiatry Guide meet the ever urgent need of time-strapped clinicians by distilling complex material into need-to-know bullted information that is easily accessible, rapidly viewed and frequently updated.
WHY CHOOSE A JOHNS HOPKINS SOLUTION?
For more than 125 years, Johns Hopkins has led the way in both biomedical discovery and patient and population care. Faculty research most often leads to innovative protocols, programs and services, establishing the standard by which others follow and build upon. Our goal: make these innovations available beyond our walls to improve the health outcomes of individuals and populations—within our community and throughout the world.